|Job Title:||Installation Engineer|
|Salary:||£27000 - £33000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
- Up to £33k per annum depending on experience.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- PPE, basic tools, company van and phone all provided.
Duties Included In This Role:
- On site installation, validation and commissioning of the full range of products.
- Performing on site trouble shooting, service and repairs.
- Providing technical support and on site training to external customers.
- Complete and submit all required paperwork and reports in a timely manner.
- Communicate with the customer to implement any necessary corrective actions.
- Handle field service calls in a timely and professional manner.
Ideal Candidate For The Role:
- A relevant qualification in electronics or electromechanical disciplines.
- Will be a proactive and hands on engineer, who will be confident working in a customer facing environment.
- Have an analytical mind set with excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Be able to work within given budgets and deadlines.
- Be able to read technical drawings and diagnose repair faults.
- Good communication skills.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.