|Job Title:||Installation Service Engineer|
|Salary:||£28000 - £40000 per annum + £40K OTE|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Kirkham|
|Job Published:||29 days ago|
Installation Service Engineers
(Candidates must have experienced with converyor systems)
Field Based - UK Wide
Competitive Salary - Negotiable
Various working hours
Main duties - Installation service engineer
* Installation and commissioning of capital equipment and converyor systems at customers' premises.
* Repairs, modifications, overhauls and preventive maintenance to equipment at customers' premises as and when the need arises.
* Spending a substantial proportion of the working week away from home, often necessitate staying away overnight.
* Following procedures set out in the Quality Assurance Manual, the Quality Procedures and the Working Procedures.
* Preparing the appropriate documentation as required by procedures, for example: Site Work Reports, Certificates of Acceptance, Inspection Sheets and other quality documentation, Time Sheets, Expense Sheets, Machine Surveys, Internal Reports etc.
* Production work (of a "Fitter / Welder" nature) in the factory when not specifically engaged in outwork or outwork-related tasks.
* Inspecting work under jobholder's control during execution and upon completion to ensure that it is defect-free before transfer to the next operation.
* Working reasonable overtime when requested, as required by the pattern of work.
Suitable Candidates - Installation service engineer
* Recent role as service engineer, mechanical maintenance, conveyor servicing
* Happy working away
* Candidates MUST hold a valid UK driving licence
* Permanent secure work
* Competitive Salary - Negotiable
* All accommodation and food paid for when starting away
If you are interested in this opportunity please feel free to call Gemma on 0116 366 7616 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.