|Job Title:||Internal Account Coordinator|
|Salary:||Up to £18000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Naomi McSeveney|
|Job Published:||17 days ago|
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Administrator within a leading manufacturing company based in Coalville.
Salary: £18,000 per annum
Company Pension after completion of 6 month probation period
28 days holiday Inc. Bank holidays
Free car parking
Modern, friendly office environment
Working in a fast paced environment with an allocated customer base, the candidate will be dealing with incoming calls, accurately processing orders in a timely fashion, and looking after their allocated customers whilst maintaining excellent customer service at all times.
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
* Over-seeing and being responsible for an allocated group of customers
* Accurately inputting, processing and over-seeing domestic trade orders
* Liaising with factories, customers, and other internal departments
* Monitoring and coordinating delivery of products to trade customers
* Ensuring final invoice prices are correct on all orders
* Handling of and dealing with inbound calls to the department
* Calculating prices and providing some technical support on the products
* Ensuring prompt and accurate filing and archiving of customer orders and correspondence
* Logging order statistics for reporting purposes and feeding back to line manager
* Maintenance of electronic filing systems and associated administration tasks
* Providing office based support for customer queries
* Maintain a professional manner at all times
* To ensure and maintain the departments targets and KPI's are achieved.
* Coordinating feedback and escalation of problems to line manager
* Previous experience of working within a customer service office
* Great Administration skills and an understanding and experience of Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Strong time management, planning skills and the ability to multi-task
* Be numerate so you are able to work with prices and technical product information
* The candidate needs to be able to work efficiently in a team but also needs to be able to operate independently in their own role.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Naomi.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.