|Job Title:||Internal Sales Executive|
|Salary:||£18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum + Commission|
|Contact Name:||Liam Foster|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
This role is working as part of the sales team for a busy online commercial business based in Hinckley, Leicestershire. A small but vibrant office, they pride themselves on being one of the Top 3 suppliers in the country.
Inbound Telesales Job Role:
- The role involves little to no cold calling; vast majority of leads are incoming, but inbound and outbound sales experience is preferred.
- Provide a consultative service
- Dealing with a high volume of incoming sales calls
- Leads generated via their website and social media presence. In Top 3 Suppliers online
- Maximise sales and average order value from inbound calls
- Build relationships with repeat customers
- Working closely with the sales team and other departments to drive continued sales growth in the business
- Providing feedback to the senior management team to improve their products and develop their range further
Inbound Telesales Job Requirements:
- A background in inbound telesales (minimum requirement. outbound is a bonus)
- Proven track record growing sales
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good Basic IT skills. Comfortable using a PC is a must
- Commitment to high quality service delivery
- A flexible "can do" approach and team player
Hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Commercial Refrigeration and/or Catering Equipment knowledge highly desirable.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Liam.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.