|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jouel Potter|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
BrightBridge Solutions is recruiting for an experienced NetSuite ERP Consultant. Reporting directly to the Directors, this position is responsible for recognising customer needs, working closely with the project teams and implementing NetSuite Cloud ERP solutions.
We're ideally looking for someone with previous end-to-end NetSuite implementation experience and, in particular, Financial expertise. For the right candidate, who has the ambition and desire to move to the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP, we would consider the opportunity to cross train into this exciting technology.
This role will find you working across various vertical markets including wholesale distribution, discrete manufacturing, professional services and FinTech.
We're looking for someone that has a combination of the following skills and attributes:
· A detailed understanding of ERP and Accounting Systems
· At least two years' experience of implementing ERP systems in a consultancy role
· Implementation and consultancy experience in NetSuite (desirable)
· Mid-enterprise level ERP experience of Sage 200/500, Access Dimensions, Microsoft Dynamics Nav or SAP Business One, etc., is advantageous
· Experience and knowledge in the above vertical market places with NetSuite or competitive products
· At least two years' experience of managing business change, preferably in an ERP systems implementation environment
· Industry experience of SaaS or cloud products (desirable)
· Build and maintain strategic relationships with Executive Level, Operational Level, IT, or business owners
· Ability to travel and flexibility in work schedule
· Ability to communicate with & present to all levels within a prospects business
· Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter & independent thinker with the aptitude to work autonomously
· Good communication skills, both verbal and written
· Full UK driving license
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly through this website or send your CV in to us directly to Jouel@regionalrecruitment.com . If you would like to speak to us in more detail before applying, please call 0116 262 3733 and ask for Jouel.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days, please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
This position is advertised on behalf on Regional Recruitment Services Ltd. We also have a variety of other permanent and temporary positions available ranging from Supply Chain, Logistics, Administration, Sales, Secretarial, Finance and Accounts, Customer Service, I.T., Engineering, Industrial, Driving and Construction. To view all of our positions available throughout the United Kingdom, please visit our website: https://www.regionalrecruitment.co.uk/