|Job Title:||IT Support|
|Salary:||Up to £8.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Carla Ballinger|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
IT Implementation Support
Regional Recruitment Services are recruiting for a full time person that can assist our client with a live project with an IT Implementation Support role. This position doesn't require specific IT work experience as the project is supported and full training will be provided. The position would suit recent graduates and any IT savvy individuals looking for something new.
Location: Harlow, CM19
Hours: 37.5 hrs, 9am to 5.30 pm (1 Hr lunch)
Pay Rate for IT Implementation Support
* £8.50 per hour (core hours)
* £12.75 per hour (Saturday rate)
* £17.00 per hour (Sunday rate)
Duties: IT Implementation Support
* Upgrade Microsoft Office 2010 to Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus on circa 1000 Windows 7 desktop & laptop computers. (The installation process will be demonstrated).
* Provide basic advice to end users post upgrade (this information will be provided to the candidate).
Skills: IT Implementation Support
* IT experience is preferable or some relevant transferable skills
* Organised and professional
* Attention to detail
* Good general communications skills
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Carla on 0116 3667598
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.