|Job Title:||I.T Support 1st / 2nd Line|
|Salary:||£19000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
This role may include travelling to Europe and America. Candidates will need to be comfortable with potentially working overseas for short periods.
- Up to £25k per annum.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Employee of the month awards.
- Retail discounts.
- Genuine opportunity to develop and progress career.
Duties Included In This Role:
- Providing support by answering calls, logging tickets and taking ownership of this tickets from the beginning to the resolution.
- Troubleshooting both hardware and software related IT incidents.
- Correct use of the logging system.
- Setting up new software and hardware for colleagues.
- Keeping the active directory up to date.
Ideal Candidate For The Role:
- Will have a good understanding of Microsoft Windows and Office packages.
- Will have experience with virtualisation technology.
- Will have an understanding of IP telephony.
- Will be able to plan ahead, communicate clearly and work as part of a team.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.