|Job Title:||IT Support Engineer|
|Salary:||£23000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
- Up to £25k per annum.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Pension Scheme.
- Life insurance and critical illness cover.
- Perkz discount card.
- Monday to Thursday 08:30 - 17:00.
- Friday 08:30 - 14:30.
Some flexibility may be required as per business needs.
Duties Included With This Role.
- Being the first point of contact for IT issues.
- Taking ownership of IT issues and follow them through to ensure completion.
- Managment of company phone systems and time clock systems.
- Ensuring adequate backups are completed.
- Responsible for IT hardware and software inventory.
- Providing technical assistance and training to computer users on the application software, hardware and computer services.
Ideal Candidate For The Role.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows client and server operating systems.
- Experience of working in a global multinational company.
- Knowledge of VOIP PBX systems.
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Management and process execution is a benefit.
- Will have a strong team focus and have effective time management.
- Will have good attention to detail, and be able to meet commitments and deliverying continual improvement.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.