|Job Title:||IT Support Engineer|
|Salary:||£23000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
IT Support Engineer required for a well established and leading care home provider. Based in Witney, Oxfordshire this is a permanent position offering a salary up to £25'000 per annum depending on experience. This is a 2nd line support position where the team is responsible for resolving all 1st and 2nd line queues and escalating incidents and requests based on priority.
There will also be occasions where you will work from care homes to fault find any issues with telephony, networking and desktop computing.
- Up to £25'000 per annum salary depending on experience.
- Pension scheme.
- 33 days holiday, including bank holidays.
Duties Of The IT support Engineer:
- Provide support to all users over the phone, face to face, email and via remote software.
- Carry out service requests.
- Carry out first fix, diagnosing and resolving technical issues.
- Escalating more complex issues to third line support, with sufficient clarity and detail.
- Install, configure and maintain the desktop and laptop hardware and software.
- Adhere to company process and policy for all new starters, leavers and movers.
- Keep your support knowledge updated.
- Review, amend and create technical and employee facing knowledge base articles and procedures.
- Ensure all logs, asset and software licence registers are accurately maintained.
The Ideal IT Support Engineer:
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- IT related qualification.
- Ability to resolve and troubleshoot 2nd line requests and incidents.
- Able to manage own workload and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of IT infrastructures.
- Happy working the occasional night away.
- Willing to attend meetings and training courses as required.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.