|Job Title:||Joiner / Carpenter|
|Salary:||£12.00 - £14.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
- up to £14.00 per hour.
- Overtime available on an ad-hoc basis.
- Long term on going work.
- Full time hours.
- Immediate start available.
- To effectively work on your own and as part of a team.
- The ability to work within a busy environment.
- Undertake all reasonable instruction given to you by your direct line manager and/or other site and senior company management.
- To follow all company Health & Safety site rules, and can work safely. Follow all Company policies and procedure and abide by all applicable legislation whilst carrying out your duties.
- Installation / repairs fire doors.
- General Joinery.
Ideal Candidate For The Role:
- Bench machine / portable power tools trained / experience.
- Good housekeeping skills.
- An ability to problem solve when required.
- Good timekeeping and reliability.
- Full time position.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.