|Job Title:||Junior CAD Technician|
|Salary:||£10.00 - £12.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Junior CAD Technician required for a leading recycling and waste management company based in Rochester. This is a long term temporary ongoing role, ideally suited for graduates looking to start their career as a CAD Technician.
- Up to £12 per hour dependant on experience.
- Opportunity for permanent employment after 6 months.
- Chance to develop CAD skills and gain valuable experience.
- Monday to Friday.
- 08:00 to 16:00.
Duties Included In This Role:
- Using AUTOCAD software to perform routine functions.
- Cataloguing old files and creating an index in Microsoft Excel.
- Editing and creating 2D drawings with AUTOCAD software.
Ideal Candidate For The Role:
- Will have good communication both written and verbal.
- Will have a good telephone manner and attention to detail.
- Will have some experience with AUTOCAD software and experience with Microsoft Excel.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.