|Job Title:||Junior Product Designer|
|Salary:||£20000 - £23000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
- Starting salary up to £23,000 per annum (depending on experience).
- Pension scheme.
- Corporate bonus scheme.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- A passion and enthusiasm for design.
- You should be able to work effectively on an individual basis and as part of a team.
- You should be confident in using Rhino, Keyshot, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe In Design, Adobe Illustrator (helpful but not essential).
- An interest in graphics and typography would be beneficial but not essential.
- You can be a junior designer or a new graduate who is looking for a career as a product designer.
Ideal Candidate For The Role:
- Will have experience with Rhino software.
- Will have worked within Product Development.
- Able to work on own or as part of a team.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.