|Job Title:||Labourer / Casting Operative|
|Salary:||£495 - £550 per week + + Potential earnings up to £800 per week|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Kirkham|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Commutable from - Hinckley, Barwell, Nuneaton, Market Bosworth, Bedworth, Enderby, Desford, (Leicestershire)
Temp to Perm opportunity
£9 - £9.14 per hour
£13.50 - Overtime
This is one of the UKs largest manufacturer of structural building products based near Hinckley with a wide range of progression opportunities. Supplying pre-cast concrete solutions into the construction industry as they ensure the high quality, cost effective and sustainable solutions tailored to meet clients budget and expectations.
If you are a reliable hard working candidate please give Gemma a call on 0116 262 3733 now!
Duties involved in this vacancy:
* Assembly of steel reinforcing cage using plastic spacers and steel bars
* Preparation and wash down of moulds ready to be used again
* Working in a fast pace production line (will include manual labour)
* Working as part of a targeted production team that manufacture concrete products from pre-cast concrete
* Cleaning down industrial machinery and the production environment at regular intervals.
* This role may progress onto other duties such as operating an overhead crane and fork lift truck (full training provided)
* Implementation of Health and Safety procedures
* Quality check own work
Our ideal candidates for this vacancy:
* Own reliable transport is an essential requirement as public transport cannot be relied upon for travelling to and from work.
* Must be happy to work in a hot, noisy and dusty work environment (all relevant personal protective equipment is provided).
* Previous experience working in a fast pace production / factory environment
*Ex Ground-workers and site labourers would be ideal for this position
* Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work effectively as part of a team.
Key Skills: Labouring, concrete manufacturing, site worker, warehouse operative, construction work, caster, batching plant, production, concrete casting, site work, building supplies manufacture, finisher, dry-cast, wet-cast, factory, ground worker.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Gemma.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.