|Job Title:||LABOURER/FLT OPERATIVE|
|Salary:||£300 - £350 per week + O/TIME|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Smith|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
- UP TO £350 per week + Overtime paid at premium rate.
- On-going employment.
- Opportunity to progress and develop new skills and qualifications.
- Day Shifts Monday to Friday 5am-5pm
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS VACANCY:
- Happy to work 12 hour shifts.
- Must be happy to work in a hot, noisy and dusty work environment (all relevant personal protective equipment is provided).
- Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work effectively alone or as part of a team.
- Must have previous experience as a press operative.
- Must be able to work systematically.
- Own transport is an advantage.
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
- Operating FLT.
- Assisting other team members on production lines.
- General housekeeping.
- Maintaining high standard of work throughout the site.
KEY SKILLS: Labouring, concrete manufacturing, site worker, warehouse operative, construction work, caster, batching plant, production, concrete casting, site work, building supplies manufacture, finisher, dry-cast, wet-cast, factory.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Lauren.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website