|Job Title:||Labourer / Yard operative|
|Salary:||Up to £10.83 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Kornacka|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Labourer / Yard operative
Location: LE17 Lutterworth
Working 4 Days a Week - 12 hrs (between Mon - Friday / weekends off)
Shifts: rotating weekly (DAYS 6.00am - 6.00pm and NIGHTS 6.00pm - 6.00am)
Own transport beneficial due to the location and working hours
Immediate start available
Permanent work (after 12 weeks agency - probationary period)
* Competitive hourly rate of £10.83 per hour
* Choice of working 4 days, based on employee wants and business needs
* Overtime pay premium
* A blend of training to help your career development
* Free parking
* Exciting work environment
* Working in a fast pace production line (will include manual labour)
* Working as part of a targeted production team that manufacture concrete products from pre-cast concrete
* Cleaning down industrial machinery and the production environment at regular intervals.
* Using hand tools
* Following company Health and Safety policies/procedures
* Machine maintenance
* Liaising with the shift manager regarding any issues
* Other duties as deemed reasonable and necessary to meet the business needs.
* Production / Manufacturing experience
* Ability to communicate and interact professionally both verbally and written when dealing with employees and the public.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
* Ability to act professionally and remain calm in high stress situations.
* Operation of mobile electronic equipment may be required.
* Regular attendance is required
* Manual skills
* Own transport beneficial due to the location and working hours
Immediate start / interview available. Please contact Lucy @ Regional Recruitment Services on 07501469164, or click "Apply Now" to send your CV directly to Lucy@regionalrecruitment.com
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.