|Job Title:||Labourers / Assembly Operative|
|Salary:||Up to £8.05 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Kirkham|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
- Assembly duties using a range of hand tools.
- Picking and packing / Stock taking.
- General warehouse duties.
- Occasional warehouse admin.
- Possible forklift driving to load and unload.
- Paying £8.05 per hour + Annual pay reviews.
- Opportunity to progress and develop new skills.
- 25 days' holiday entitlement plus bank holidays once permanent.
- Opportunity for permanent employment after temp period.
- Free parking on site.
- Have previous experience with assembly / hand tools.
- Happy working outside and happy with manual work.
- Forklift licence / experience would be desirable but not essential.
- Someone who is willing to get stuck in.
- Looking for permanent work and able to start ASAP.
- Own transport is essential due to location.
- Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm.
- Some additional flexibility is requires as per the needs of the business.
Assembly Operative, Warehouse, Hand tools, Production, Manual, Labourer, FLT, Forklift, Picking, packing, Stock Control, Groundwork, Counterbalance, Facilities, Maintenance.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 262 3733 and ask for Gemma. Or email email@example.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.