|Job Title:||Lettings and Business Admin|
|Salary:||Up to £3.90 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Jouel Potter|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Lettings and Business Admin Apprentice - £3.90 per hour - Leicester - Full Time Position
Our Client in the Leicester area is currently looking for a Lettings and Business Admin Apprentice to join their team. The company is a successful accommodation provider for local students attending university.
Important Details For This Business Admin Position:
- Apprenticeship: Completing Level 2 in Business Admin
- Full Time position
- £3.90 per hour
The Lettings and Business Admin Apprentice Role:
This position is very diverse and you will gain an in-depth insight into how the business is managed. Typical duties will include:
- Managing email communication. Key areas of support include maintenance emails, viewing/enquiries and managing documentation requests.
- Liaising with prospect tenants to organise viewings and ensure attendance. Which will be done on the phone and via email.
- Sending our compliance forms and chasing completion.
- Updating company spreadsheets.
- Uploading key events and properties onto the companies' social media platforms.
- General office running. Checking supplies, general administration and some occasional 'housekeeping'.
Characteristics of a Lettings and Business Admin Apprentice:
As this is an apprentice position, you will be able to learn a number of key business and personal skills. However it is beneficial to also have the following:
- An understanding of the office environment.
- Be able to use your own initiative to complete tasks.
- Excellent time keeping skills,
Contact Details: If you would like to apply for this position, please contact the office on 0116 262 3733 or alternatively send your CV via clicking APPLY NOW.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.
Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.