|Job Title:||LGV Technician|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£29000 - £29500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
LGV Technicians required for a well established and leading waste management company. Based in Manchester these are permanent positions offering salaries up to £29'500 per annum, with a significant increase in earning potential due to overtime. These positions are ideally suited to candidates with previous experience in servicing, maintaining and repairing vehicles.
- Up to £29'500 per annum salary.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Online discounts.
- Share scheme.
- Shift allowances.
- 37.5 hour working week.
- Shifts are on a rotating basis. Monday to Thursday 06:30 to 14:30 and 14:00 to 22:00. Plus shift allowances.
- Friday late shift finishes at 18:00.
- Paid at time and half for Monday to Saturday.
- Double time for Sunday.
Duties Of The LGV Technician:
- Maintenance and repair of the waste collection fleet.
- Scheduled inspections and services.
- Completion of service and repair documentation.
- Repair and maintenance of hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic systems.
- Fault diagnosis and rectification of defects.
The Ideal HGV Technician:
- Apprentice trained with relevant qualification.
- Previous experience servicing and maintaining vehicles.
- Experience completing service and repair documentation.
- Understanding of hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems.
- Good organisational and multi tasking skills.
- Flexible to work on a rotating shift pattern.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.