|Job Title:||Logistics Administrator|
|Salary:||£8.41 per hour + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Amy Geraghty|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Skills: Customer service, planning, Administration
Salary: £8.41 per hour
Shift: Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm - possibility of working some Saturdays
We are currently recruiting for a Logistics Administrator to join our prestigious client based in Tamworth on a temporary to permanent basis.
Duties in this role will include;
- Liaising with accounts and credit control departments
- Booking driver ad reconciliation of their cash and cheques
- Accurately record and store information
- General Banking of cash and cheques
- Input data on SAP
- Reporting any information to the management team when needed
To be considered for this position you will ideally possess the following;
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Excellent organisational skills
* Able to work in a fast paced environment
* Excellent attention to detail
* Strong I.T. skills with a good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Microsoft Excel.
* Strong numeracy skills
* Knowledge of SAP would be desirable
The successful candidate will benefit from;
* £8.41 per hour
* State of the art working environment
* Pension scheme
* Free car parking
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Amy.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
This position is advertised on behalf on Regional Recruitment Services Ltd. We also have a variety of other permanent and temporary positions available ranging from Administration, Sales, Secretarial, Finance and Accounts, Customer Service, I.T., Engineering, Industrial and Construction. To view all of our positions available throughout the United Kingdom, please visit www.regionalrecruitment.com