|Job Title:||Logistics Co-ordinator|
|Salary:||£11.50 - £12.32 per hour + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Amy Geraghty|
|Job Published:||7 days ago|
Hours: 40 hours per week - on a shift 6am-2:30pm or 1:30pm-10pm Monday - Friday - possible overtime available
Location: Barnoldswick, Lancashire
Salary: £11.50 - £12.32 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
We currently have an opening for a position as a Logistics Co-ordinator for a well-known client based in Barnoldswick, Lancashire. It would be working on a shift between 6am - 10pm with overtime available. Our ideal candidate would have similar previous experience, be able to use their own initiative and be self-motivated.
* Responsible for physical movement of material on site
* Organising all products within dedicated area's
* Stock checks
* Managing flow of materials
* Making sure all Health and Safety is followed
* Maintaining compliance
* Loading and unloading vehicle and transporting this throughout the site when required
* SAP transactions
* Organising the warehouse team
* Motivate and develop the team
To be successful as a Performance team leader you will hold the following:
* Must have similar previous experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Good knowledge of IT
* Numeracy and literacy skills
* Flexible approach to work
* Ability to work as a team
* Be able to organise and priorities a bust workload
Benefits for the successful Performance Team Leader include:
* Temporary - Permanent opportunity
* Overtime available
* In-house agency payroll and holidays department.
* Pension Scheme
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please feel free to call Amy Geraghty at Regional Recruitment Services and she will be happy to help.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days, please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
This position is advertised on behalf on Regional Recruitment Services Ltd. We also have a variety of other permanent and temporary positions available ranging from Supply Chain, Logistics, Administration, Sales, Secretarial, Finance and Accounts, Customer Service, I.T., Engineering, Industrial, Driving and Construction. To view all of our positions available throughout the United Kingdom, please visit our website.