|Job Title:||Logistics Coordinator|
|Salary:||£8.50 - £9.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Jouel Potter|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Logistic Coordinator - Derby up to £8.50 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a Logistic Coordinator on a temporary-permanent basis for a client in the Derby area. In this position you will ensure the delivery of products in a timely and cost efficient manner.
* Up to £8.50 per hour
* Temporary - Permanent position (12-week temporary)
* Monday - Friday 8:30am -5:00pm (1-hour lunch) 37.5 hours
* Derby area
* ASAP start date
Duties of a Logistic Coordinator:
In this role you will be involved in the coordination and booking of transportation for products, liaising with internal departments and work closely with clientele to meet deadline. Other key duties:
* Ensuring transport is arranged for deliveries, communicating with external haulage companies.
* Placing orders on their system and selecting the correct information for the delivery to be undertaken.
* Verbal and written communication with customer to confirm delivery dates.
To be a successful Logistics Coordinator you will have the following:
* Previous experience in a similar role is essential
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Be highly motivated individual with initiative, self-confidence and the drive/ability to work independently or within a team of professionals
* Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise work and
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please feel free to call Jouel Potter at Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 262 3733.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.