|Job Title:||Logistics Coordinator|
|Salary:||£10.00 - £11.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Carla Ballinger|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Regional Recruitment Services are currently recruiting on behalf of a prestigious automotive brand who are currently searching for a Logistics Coordinator. This is a Temporary to Permanent Position working for a fantastic company in Filton, Bristol, offering a great rate of pay, and also offering a generous basic salary once made permanent.
This position would suit someone with previous experience as a Logistics coordinator. If you have worked in a warehouse environment with some stock control and admin, please also apply.
Duration: Temp to perm (salary £23,000 if progressed to permanent)
Pay Rate: £10.00 ph
Weekly Hours: 40 hours
Hours of Work: Mon-Fri 09:30-18:00 (30 mins lunch)
Ideal Start: ASAP
Excellent working environment
Responsibilities of a Logistics Coordinator:
* Responsibility for transactions relating to receipt, launch and despatch of materials within the facility and outside of the facility, whilst also ensuring materials comply with appropriate inspection protocols.
* You will be responsible for stock integrity of material, stock counting of material, stock allocation within the warehouse and use of the clients WMS system, which is SAP.
* Arranging Transport.
* Face-to-Face communication with the client.
* Reporting and general admin duties
* Organised and professional
* A good communicator
* Must have similar previous experience
* Full UK driving licence held for 12 months with 3 points MAX
* Hold a counter balance, Forklift licence (preferable)
* Have good numeracy and literacy skills
All successful candidates must be able to pass a DBS check before starting.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Carla.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.