|Job Title:||Machine Operator|
|Salary:||£450 - £500 per week|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Kirkham|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Days or Nights available
£450 - £500+ per week
Long term / Permanent
Machine operator / maintenance labourer required for a leading manufacturing company based in Loughborough. This is a long-term opportunity and you must be willing to work both indoors and outdoors. Own transport is essential due to the location.
* Potential earnings of £450 - £500+ per week
* Regular overtime available that is paid at premium rate over 39 hours per week
* Long term / permanent opportunity
* Opportunity to progress and develop new skills
* Personal protective equipment is provided
Duties - Machine Operator
* Operating and carrying out maintenance to machinery
* Assessing the quality of products
* Taking samples of product and inputting data on to internal CRM system
* General housekeeping / Labouring in a busy yard
* Managing stock in and out of a busy yard
Ideal Candidate - Machine Operator
* Experience operating and carrying out maintenance to machinery (MUST)
* Must be happy to work in a hot, noisy and dusty work environment
* Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work effectively as part of a team.
* Must Be Computer literate and be able to answer phones to clients in the office when needed.
KEY SKILLS - Manufacturing , Machine operator , Yard worker , Outdoors , Concrete , Construction , Site worker , Labourer , Ground worker , Stock Control
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Gemma @ Regional Recruitment.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.