|Job Title:||Machine Operator|
|Salary:||£17500 - £20800 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Machine Operator required for a well established garment manufacturer based in Leicester. This is a permanent position offering a salary up to £20'800 per annum. The role is ideally suited to candidates with experience working as a Sample Machinist, and who are confident in their garment making skills.
- Up to £20'800 per annum.
- Pension scheme.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- On site parking.
- Monday to Friday.
- 09:00 to 18:00.
- Some Saturday work depending on business needs. Usually half day.
Duties Of The Machine Operator:
- Cutting materials according to diagrams and pictures.
- Use of Overlocker and Hemming garment machines.
- Check all patterns and pieces are present to start job.
- Adjust machinery for different fabrics.
- Stitching sections together and labels.
- Pressing garments.
- Discussing and advising any amendments with the Design team.
- Returning the sample for final approval.
Ideal Machine Operator:
- Ability to priorities tasks effectively.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent sewing skills.
- Awareness of health and safety at work.
- Good communications skills.
- Previous experience with Overlocker, Hemming or Binder machinery.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.