|Job Title:||Machine Operator|
|Salary:||Up to £9 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Kornacka|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Machine Operatives / Production Operatives
Near Kettering area
Immediate start available
Pay: 9.00 / hr
Rotating Days (6am - 6pm) and Nights (6pm - 6am) - 4 days on 4 days off pattern
Regional Recruitment Services are currently recruiting for a permanent Machine Operatives / Production Operatives for our large client based near Kettering area.
* Ensure the production line and machinery is run correctly and efficiently.
* Ensure that products are manufactured to specification and in accordance with the production plan and work instructions.
* Ensure product quality is maintained and all quality checks are completed.
* Ensure that Company Health and Safety policies/procedures are followed.
* Ensure the line is cleaned and maintained as instructed.
* Maintain the machine and report any damage that has been caused
* Liaise with the shift manager regarding any issues
* Other duties as deemed reasonable and necessary to meet the business needs.
* Production / Manufacturing experience is essential
* Working Knowledge of extrusion process (desirable but not essential)
* Good communication skills
* Manual skills
* Experience with large machines (desirable but not essential)
* Excellent attendance and punctuality
* Ability to adapt to changing requirements and priorities
* Competitive hourly rate of £9.00 per hour
* A solid career pathway and structured progression
* A blend of training to help your career development
* Free parking
* Exciting work environment
Immediate start / interview available. Please contact Lucy @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7626, or click "Apply Now" to send your CV directly to Lucy
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.