|Job Title:||Machine Operator|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
- Starting salary of national minimum wage.
- Overtime paid at time and one half between 37.5 hours and 41.5 hours and double time for anything over 41.5 hours per week.
- Opportunity for permanent employment after completion of a temporary period.
- Paying up to £8.64 per hour once made permanent.
- Chance to progress and develop skills with a successful manufacturer.
- Rotating shift pattern working 5.30am to 1.30pm one week and 1.30pm to 9.30pm the next week.
- Regular overtime available, including weekdays and Saturdays.
- Candidates must be flexible with shifts worked and willing to do overtime.
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
- Operating state of the art machinery in a busy manufacturing environment.
- Working as part of a targeted production team to produce high quality goods.
- Identifying and reporting problems with the machinery which may cause delays in production.
- Other general warehouse duties such as packing, strapping pallets and maintaining the cleanliness of the production environment.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS VACANCY:
- No specific experience is required for this role, however some previous experience working within a busy manufacturing environment and with industrial machines would be a distinct advantage.
- Due to the location of this role and the shift start times, own reliable transport is essential as public transport cannot be relied upon to travel to and from work.
- Candidates must have a strong work ethic and be willing to perform general warehouse duties as required.
- Candidates must be willing to receive training and learn to independently operate machinery.
- Must be flexible with working hours and willing to do overtime when required.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.