|Job Title:||Machine Operator / Yard worker|
|Salary:||£9 - £10 per hour + + OT paid at premium rates after 39 hours worked|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Kirkham|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Machine Operator / Yard worker / Labourer
12 hour shifts
Days or Nights
£450 - £500+ per week
Machine Operator / Yard worker / Labourer for a leading manufacturing company based near Loughborough. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity and you should be willing to work both indoors and outdoors. Working in a busy yard. Own transport is essential due to the location.
The potential earnings are £450 - £500+ a week.
- Up to £500+ per week.
- Regular overtime available that is paid at premium rate over 39 hours per week.
- Temporary to permanent position.
- Opportunity to progress and develop new skills and qualifications.
Duties - Machine Operator / Yard worker
- Operating / carrying out maintenance to machines
- Assessing the quality of products.
- Taking samples of product and inputting data on to internal CRM system
- General housekeeping / Labouring in a busy yard.
- Managing stock in and out of a busy yard.
Ideal Candidate - Machine Operator / Yard worker
- Must be happy to work in a hot, noisy and dusty work environment (all relevant personal protective equipment is provided).
- Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Someone looking to get stuck in.
- Must Be Computer literate and be able to answer phones to clients in the office when needed.
KEY SKILLS - Manufacturing , Machine operator , Yard worker , Outdoors , Concrete , Construction , Site worker , Labourer , Ground worker , Stock Control
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Gemma @ Regional Recruitment.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.