|Job Title:||Machine Operators (Heavy machinery)|
|Salary:||£9.22 - £10.83 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Kornacka|
|Job Published:||24 days ago|
Machine Operators (Heavy machinery)
Immediate start available
Pay: £9.22 -£10.83
* Rotating shifts: 4 Days (6am - 6pm) and 4 Nights (6pm - 6am)
* Day shifts: 6am - 4.00pm Mon - Fri
Own transport beneficial due to the location and working hours
Long term work / Permanent
* Operating production line and machinery
* Monitoring the flow of raw materials and products into machines, and adjusting valves and controls to specifications
* Collecting and examining samples for conformity to specifications and adjusting machine settings accordingly
* Quality check of the final product
* Using hand tools
* Following company Health and Safety policies/procedures
* Machine maintenance
* Liaising with the shift manager regarding any issues
* Other duties as deemed reasonable and necessary to meet the business needs.
* Production / Manufacturing experience
* Ability to operate heavy machinery and other equipment required to perform duties.
* Ability to communicate and interact professionally both verbally and written when dealing with employees and the public.
* Basic mathematics and counting is required.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
* Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
* Ability to act professionally and remain calm in high stress situations.
* Operation of mobile electronic equipment may be required.
* Regular attendance is required
* Manual skills
* Own transport beneficial due to the location and working hours
* Competitive hourly rate up to £10.83 per hour
* A solid career pathway and structured progression
* A blend of training to help your career development
* Free parking
* Exciting work environment
Immediate start / interview available. Please contact Lucy @ Regional Recruitment Services on 07501469164, or click "Apply Now" to send your CV directly to Lucy@regionalrecruitment.com
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.