|Job Title:||Machine Shop Operative|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Gill|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
* £9.00 to £10.50 an hour depending on experience
* Company Uniform and PPE
* 24 Days Holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
* Training provided dependant of experience
Job Role - Machine Shop Operative
* Collate all work for fitting
* Spray painting
* Apply locators and make templates
* Fit sleeves to fascia's as and when required
* Wiring of back trays with LED lights
* Wiring trough lights and assembling signs
* Wrapping jobs for installation team
* A team player and also the ability to work on own initiative
* Working with hand tools and equipment on a daily basis
* Friendly, positive and helpful approach
* Equipment inspections and checks to be undertaken weekly. Paperwork for which must be completed and submitted to the relevant person.
* Loading and unloading of signage onto vehicles.
* Good housekeeping of department and equipment at all times.
* Health & Safety awareness at all times.
* In-house training as required.
* When not busy, work may be allocated within the Workshop to assist in any other tasks that are within the capabilities of the role.
Person Specification & Requirements
* Work on own initiative and as a part of a Team
* Communication Skills
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Working to tight deadlines whilst maintain high standards
* Flexible approach to working hours
* Working with hand tools
* Physically fit, some lifting is required
* Health & Safety and Manual Handling Awareness
* Experience preferred, but training will be given to a suitable applicant
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7618 and ask for Ryan. Or email email@example.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.