|Job Title:||Machine Shop Supervisor / Manager|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum + Overtime available|
|Contact Name:||Kish Limbachya|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
- Basic salary up to £30,000 per annum (depending upon experience)
- Overtime will be paid for work outside of standard work hours
- Excellent opportunity for career progression with a successful SME
- No shift work
- 28 days paid annual holiday and a contributory pension scheme
- Directly managing and leading the company's blue collar workforce of 20 employees. This will include undertaking staff reviews and any disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- Working closely with the company's Directors to drive the business forward and achieve the targets set-out.
- Plan and prioritise workload to ensure that lead-times are consistently achieved.
- Promote a culture of producing high quality work in a clean and safe work environment.
- Produce reports and production updates for the company's Directors upon request.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Must have relevant experience as a Manager, Foreman, Supervisor or Team Leader within a CNC machine shop environment.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and have the ability to influence and communicate at all levels.
- Must have experience and knowledge of CNC and manual machining.
- Will be enthusiastic, hard-working and driven to succeed in a challenging and reactive work environment
- Will have strong general awareness of Health & Safety and be competent with computer systems
HOW TO APPLY:
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Kish.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 30 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.