|Job Title:||Maintenance Electrician|
|Salary:||£30276 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kish Limbachya|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Realistic earnings of up to £45,000 per annum dependent on regular OT and Bonus.
Previous electrical experience is essential. Level 3 City and Guilds in Electrical Engineering or equivalent, time served or apprentice trained engineers would also be considered. IEE 17th Edition wiring regulations qualification are advantageous along with a strong work ethic.
* Maintenance and repair of all production equipment and workplace equipment
* Keeping down time to an absolute minimum, whilst contributing to the safe and efficient running of production processes and cost effective use of down-time
* First line contact for immediate reaction to emergency break-down on plant and equipment
* Effectively manage break-down and / or failure of equipment and plant by taking immediate remedial action
* Liaise with team leaders and managers to inform them of progress on break-downs
* Replace worn parts as required
* Repair parts in the workshop wherever necessary. This may include using conventional hand tools, metal working machinery
* Fault finding, operating Siemens S5 PL
* Undertake projects as requested by the Engineering Manager
* Carry out checks on plant and equipment in accordance with planned maintenance
* accurately complete documentation to comply with the Company's quality standards
* Work effectively as part of a team and as well on your own
Our Ideal Candidate:
* Apprentice trained / time served / qualified maintenance engineer with relevant career experience
* Works effectively in a highly reactive and time pressurised environment
* Hydraulics and Pneumatics experience
* Siemens S5 PLC experience
* Must be able to interpret and work from technical drawings
* Previous electrical experience
* Prepared to work overtime and occasional night shift as and when required by the Company
* A team player
* Employment with a large, growing company
* up to £30,276k plus overtime at premium rate and weekly bonus.
* Ample overtime opportunities
* Immediate start
* Permanent and stable employment
To be considered for this opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0116 262 37 33 and ask for Kish.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days, please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
This position is advertised on behalf on Regional Recruitment Services Ltd. We also have a variety of other permanent and temporary positions available ranging from Supply Chain, Logistics, Administration, Sales, Secretarial, Finance and Accounts, Customer Service, I.T Engineering, Industrial, Driving and Construction. To view all of our positions available throughout the United Kingdom, please visit our website.