|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£23000.00 - £28000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
The role is to maintain all plant and machinery in a timely and efficient manner. Carry out scheduled routine MAINTENANCE of machines and supporting services and to fault find and repair machines as required. You will be part of a planned MAINTENANCE team.
* £23K - £28K per annum dependant on experience for permanent day shift.
* Opportunity to progress and develop new skills and qualifications.
* Permanent employment
* Monday to Friday 08:00 - 16:00
* Some additional flexibility may be required as per the needs of the business.
Our Ideal Candidate For This Vacancy:
* Strong, practical engineering background
* The ideal candidate will be conversant with present and emerging technology, with an up to date knowledge of equipment and techniques
* Understanding of Engineering, manufacturing and operational processes and standards
* Experience of fault-finding and repairing CNC multi-axis machines.
* Ideally, you should have served an apprenticeship with an associated engineering qualification; you should be 17th edition compliant, with experience of hands on maintenance.
* Conversant with Fanuc, Siemens and Mitsubishi controls.
Duties Involved In This Vacancy:
* Carry out repairs to plant, machinery and equipment to minimise lost time due to breakdown
* Planned Preventative Maintenance
* As required carry out major refurbishment of plant, equipment and machinery
* Project work and Continuous Improvements
* Adhere to all Company and Health & Safety procedures and legislation
* To investigate reported faults, identify the cause and decide the necessary course of action to rectify the fault.
* The ideal candidate will be expected to work on all current and future company sites.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.