|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Location:||Ramsbottom, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£15.00 - £17.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Maintenance Engineer required for leading suppliers to the home improvement and construction industries. The role is based near bury offering an hourly rate up to £17.00 per hour, and is a temporary ongoing role covering long term sickness.. This role will be ideally suited to candidates who have experience with hydraulic and pneumatic machine maintenance.
- Up to £17.00 per hour.
- Statutory pension.
- On site parking.
- Opportunity to work with a leading company.
- 42 hours per week.
- 4 on 4 off. 2 days and 2 nights.
- 06:00 - 18:00 & 18:00 - 06:00.
Duties Included In The Role:
- Maintenance of fast moving machinery.
- Welding on an ad-hoc basis with mild steel.
- Repairs and maintenance to hydraulics and pneumatics.
Ideal Candidate For the Role:
- Will be time served.
- Will be flexible and have the ability to work as part of a team or on their own.
- Mobile plant driving experience is desirable but not essential.
- Will have experience with hydraulic / pneumatic machine maintenance.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.