|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£28000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Maintenance Engineer required for a well established manufacturing company based in Hitchin, Hertfordshire. This is a permanent position offering a salary in the region of £30'000 per annum depending on experience. This vacancy is ideal for an electrically biased engineer with good mechanical knowledge and experience working within the polythene industry, although this is not essential.
- Salary in the region of £30'000 per annum depending on experience.
- Pension scheme.
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- On site parking.
- Monday to Friday.
- 08:00 to 16:30.
Duties Of The Maintenance Engineer:
- Carrying out project work.
- Planned maintenance of all equipment.
- Implement and evolve the preventative maintenance schedule.
- Continual improvement of the machinery and general factory environment.
- Fault Diagnosis.
The Ideal Maintenance Engineer:
- Ideally time served or relevant qualification.
- PLC knowledge.
- Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Good problem solving skills and a pro active approach.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.