|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer / Mechanical Fitter|
|Location:||Ramsbottom, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£15.00 - £16.99 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
- Up to £16.99 per hour PAYE (LTD company contractor's rate is negotiable).
- Statutory pension.
- On site parking.
- Opportunity to work with a leading company.
- Potential for permanent employment.
Shifts are on a 6 week rotating basis.
- Week 1 Earlies. Monday 05:30 to 14:00. Tuesday - Friday 06:00 to 14:00.
- Week 2 Nights. Monday - Thursday 21:30 to 06:30. Friday 20:00 to 06:00.
- Week 3 Lates. Monday to Friday 13:15 to 22:00.
- Week 4 Earlies. Monday 05:30 to 14:00. Tuesday - Friday 06:00 to 14:00.
- Week 5 Nights. Monday - Thursday 21:30 to 06:30. Friday OFF.
- Week 6 Lates. Monday - Thursday 13:15 to 22:00. Friday 13:15 to 20:00. Saturday 8 hour shift. Usually 06:00 to 14:00.
Duties Included but not limited to:
- Maintenance of fast moving machinery.
- Welding on an ad-hoc basis with mild steel.
- Repairs and maintenance to hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Dealing with PPM
- Will be time served or City and Guilds level 3 certified.
- Have their own tools.
- Have lifting and slinging qualification (Desirable).
- Will be flexible and have the ability to work as part of a team or on their own.
- Mobile plant driving experience is desirable but not essential.
- Will have experience with hydraulic / pneumatic machine maintenance.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.