|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer / Technician|
|Salary:||£13.00 - £17.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
* Realistic annual earnings of £40,000 + (with standard pay, shift allowance, overtime and bonus).
* £13.00 - £17.00 per hour for standard hours.
* 6% shift allowance for afternoon shift.
* 33% shift allowance for night shift.
* Overtime paid at time and one half over 40 hours per week and Saturday. Sunday overtime paid at double time.
* Production output bonus paid on a weekly basis after the probation period.
* Shift Work: 05:00 - 13:00 / 13:00 - 19:00 Monday to Friday and 19:00 - 07:00. Monday to Thursday.
* Some additional flexibility may be required as per the needs of the business.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS VACANCY:
* Must be HNC Level 3 qualified (or equivalent) or be a time served engineer.
* 17th edition qualified is not essential but advantageous.
* Knowledge of PLC's is advantageous.
* Happy to work in a busy, reactive machine manufacturing environment.
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
* Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager, responsible for safe and efficient maintenance and on-site repairs.
*First line contact for immediate reaction to emergency break-down on plant and equipment
* Diagnosing and solving machine related problems.
* Keeping down time to a minimum.
* Carry out planned preventative maintenance activities and update the schedules on the system.
* Any other reasonable duties as requested.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that are enjoying continued and sustained growth.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.