|Job Title:||Maintenance Fitter|
|Location:||Crawley, West Sussex|
|Salary:||£30000 - £31000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Maintenance Fitter required for a leading waste management company based in Crawley. This is a permanent position offering a salary up to £35k per annum depending on experience. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating the repair of defects, and service of vehicles. A majority of the work will be on minor defects, servicing and preparation for MOT's.
- Salary up to £35k per annum depending on experience.
- Quarterly bonus scheme.
- Use of company van and fuel card.
- 32 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Pension scheme and life insurance.
- Online discounts.
- Monday to Friday.
- 07:00 to 16:00.
- Maintenance and repair of vehicle chassis and cabs.
- Maintenance and repair of waste handling equipment.
- Carrying out scheduled services and inspections.
- Correctly complete service and repair documentation.
- Overhaul of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Assist the foreman health and safety issues.
- Previous experience working with LGVs and HGVs in a maintenance capacity.
- Experience with hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Good I.T skills.
- Experience with H&S, VOSA and COSHH.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.