|Job Title:||Manual Machinist|
|Salary:||£21500 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
- Up to £25k per annum depending on experience.
- On site parking.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Day Shift.
- High quality and timely manufacture of required parts to drawing specifications.
- Review work conscientiously and thoroughly to ensure high quality parts are manufactured.
- Manually machine precision parts.
- Use of manual lathes, milling machines and other workshop machinery.
- Using height gauges, micrometres and verniers to accurately measure finished parts.
- Will have experience working as a manual machinist.
- Ideally will be a Time Served Mechanical Engineer.
- Will be able to work from engineering drawings and quality check own work.
- Self motivated.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin (email@example.com).
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.