|Job Title:||Manufacturing Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Chirag Doshi|
|Job Published:||25 days ago|
CLOTH CELL LEADER
An opportunity has risen for Cloth Cell Leader to join our client in a faced paced environment. You will be joining a leading organisation that's known for the quality of its products, and developing talent is a vital part of their current and future business goals.
The role of Cloth Cell Leader offers a range of benefits, including:
This role will be on a 12-hour shift pattern - working shift rotation.
* Very competitive salary in line with current market rates
* Free on-site parking
* Private health care after a year's service
* Ongoing career development and overtime opportunities
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring the safety of all staff working in the cell is assured at all times.
* Ensuring that the quality of product produced is of the required standard and that yields are maximised.
* Operating the plant within the cell ensuring that works orders are completed in accordance with the production schedule.
* Assigning roles to all members of the cell and ensure that they are carried out properly.
* Ensuring that all TPM's are completed in accordance with the agreed schedules.
* Playing an active role in training and developing the stock team.
* Seeking opportunities to improve the performance of the cell.
* Monitoring the Availability, Output and Quality (OEE) of plant in the cell and ensure that these are in line with departmental objectives. Agree actions for improvement with the Shift Manager where this is not the case.
* Maximising output and flow in order to complete schedules in the shortest possible time creating capacity for additional business or improvement works.
* Reporting on the performance of the shift versus KPIs as agreed to the Shift Manager and to take action when performance is lower than required.
* Liaising day to day with engineering and outline key plant issues.
* Assuming responsibility for operation of the coating site when Shift Managers are off shift.
The successful candidate will possess the following experience and skills:
* Capable of listening to and resolve team issue and provide feedback to management.
* Ensure all staff understand and work in accordance with their job description and SMART objectives.
* Good understanding of company HR policies and procedures.
* Good time keeping skills, materials handling and resources and make decisions that reflect this understanding.
* All communication is constructive, open and honest.
* Able to demonstrate creativity when addressing problems colleagues and team face.
* Ensures that training needs are communicated to their manager for themselves and their team.
* Computer literate and numerate - including all standard MS Office Platforms.
If you are interested in this role and available for an immediate start, please apply now or by sending your CV to email@example.com or call the office on 0116 262 7601 for more information.
Please note the successful candidate will also need to be physically able to safely perform manual handling duties as part of this role.
Our Client is an equal opportunity employer, they aim to ensure equal treatment for every job applicant and employee, and comply with national laws.