|Job Title:||Manufacturing Engineer|
|Salary:||£21.00 - £31.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
- Opportunity to work for a leading engineering company, within a dynamic team.
- Excellent rates of pay available dependant on experience.
- On site parking.
- Early finish on a Friday.
- Monday to Thursday 07:30 to 16:30.
- Friday 07:30 to 12:00.
Duties included In This Role:
- Project management of key projects such as process change and the introduction of new equipment.
- Analysing data and KPIs.
- Conducting and presenting cost benefit analysis and justifications.
- Supporting the existing manufacturing and engineering teams where necessary.
- Striving for continuous improvement within manufacturing and engineering.
Ideal Candidate For The Role:
- Will have experience within mechanical engineering.
- Experience with managing a project budget and strong project management skills.
- Will have experience working with technical drawings.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.