|Job Title:||Manufacturing Operative|
|Salary:||£8.10 - £9.33 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
- 06:00 - 15:45 & 15:45 - 01:30
- Monday to Friday.
- Shifts are on a fortnightly rotation.
During the 12 week temp period the working hours will be Monday to Friday 07:15 - 17:00.
- £8.10 per hour for first 6 months.
- Company Pension.
- Workwear Provided.
Duties Included In This Role.
- Responsible for Ink Jet park marking, Dot Peen marking and Vibro marking.
- To follow standard setting sheets provided.
- Complete any other duties within reason required by the company.
Ideal Candidate For The Role.
- Will preferably have experience of reading drawings and have an understanding of specifications. Although full training will be provided.
- Will have a high level of attention to detail, and will be able to set high standards of performance.
- Will be computer literate, which knowledge and experience of using Word, Excel and other I.T programs.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.