|Job Title:||Market Manager|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Gill|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Regional Recruitment Services are currently on the lookout for a Market Manager for a Global Transport and Logistics Company.
Based in Essex this is a fantastic opportunity with a highly generous salary on offer dependant on experience.
Do you believe you can lead and drive real growth for a major international transport and logistics company?
The person we are looking for must be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high job quality and profit making.
* A role in a successful, dynamic global company
* Freedom to build a successful department within a Multi-Billion Pound Organisation
* Be a part of a strong team of performance driven colleagues
* Competitive salary
* Great future career prospects
* A professional working environment
* Potential yearly bonus based on personal performance and company result
The successful candidate, who will be reporting to the General Manager, will be responsible for managing the full load team within this Multi-Billion Pound company, and build up their full load volumes on the European and Eastern European markets.
The position will consist of a mix of administration as well as operational and commercial tasks.
The applicant must have good financial awareness, organised and punctual, good knowledge of the road freight industry and prior experience in setting up a full load operation as well as sourcing one-way hauliers.
We are looking for a person who can add extra quality to the company's already highly skilled management team - and someone who will be able come up with alternative solutions to challenges and problems whilst at the same time work under pressure.
Manage and build up the full load volumes for European markets by liaising with UK sales teams, suppliers, external forwarders and establishing good working relationship with UK manufactures.
To identify and achieve the optimum utilisation of all resources to the profitable benefit of the company and customers.
* Achieve agreed operational targets in line with budgetary constraints.
* Maintain relationships with suppliers, both internal/external, to ensure effective operation and quality service.
* Promote and maintain relationship with internal and external Partners, suppliers and clients to ensure a continual development of service and service levels
* Select, train, motivate, appraise to develop and manage personnel to achieve total customer focus.
* Ensure problems and or difficulties which arise are dealt with promptly and in a professional and business-like manner.
HOW TO APPLY:
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7618 and ask for Ryan. Or email email@example.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.
TAG : INDSNR