|Job Title:||Marketing & Communications Manager|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Gill|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Marketing and Communications Manager - Generous Salary - Greater London
Regional Recruitment Services are looking for a Marketing & Communications Manager to join a fantastic property business in London. This job would entail joining their talented team and helping implement their marketing strategy across their three core brands.
The Marketing team of this brilliant company works across their fantastic London and Lancaster offices - they're creative and resourceful - preferring to utilise their own in-house capabilities rather than relying heavily on agency assistance.
They guide every aspect of the company's marketing strategy; including the website, digital, advertising and content; and support each department to ensure the positive perception of each brand.
In this role you'll take responsibility for delivering a diverse range of content to help drive new business and develop existing accounts. You'll also manage a small team of content writers/marketing assistants and will be able to call upon support from theirr in-house graphic designer and videographer.
BENEFITS OF THE MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER:
-Generous Salary of up to £38,000 dependant on experience
-Fantastic looking offices based in Greater London
-Working for a company who has been named in the Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to work for
-Personal Development & Progression Opportunities
ROLE OF THE MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER:
* Help to develop and implement content strategy across all brands including blogs, email marketing, website content and social media
* Create marketing campaigns which run across the marketing mix, utilising in-house design and digital capabilities
* Collaborate internally with all departments to produce relevant content that helps them to improve their service or processes
* Manage our PR function including the writing of press releases and responding to journalist requests for comments
* Contribute fresh and creative content ideas and concepts based on an understanding of the industry, wider business travel community and clients
* Oversee the RFP process, working with senior stakeholders across the business to win new clients
* Help to organise events for our clients and property partners and provide relevant marketing materials to support such events
* Manage submissions for industry awards and locate opportunities to enter new awards
* Remain agile and have the ability to think creatively to solve any challenges which may arise
REQUIREMENTS OF THE MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER:
* 4+ years of experience in a marketing role, preferably with managerial experience
* Proven experience of creating compelling content and with excellent copy editing skills
* Able to deftly communicate seemingly complex solutions
* Can learn new processes and absorb knowledge both internally and externally
* Experience working in a fast-paced environment
* Worked closely with internal stakeholders from all levels across businesses
* Experience of working across both B2B and B2C is (desirable)
* Creative skills and eye for quality design
* Exceptional verbal and written
* Communication skills
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7618 and ask for Ryan. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.