|Job Title:||Marketing Assistant (Apprentice)|
|Contact Name:||Hannah Grant|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Marketing Assistant (Apprentice) - Leicester LE1
After a period of growth, Regional Recruitment Services are looking to recruit a tenacious Marketing Assistant to join our team. This position is an apprentice level role and you will be working closely with the Marketing & Communications Coordinator to ensure that our brand has a strong digital presence across a number of platforms.
Responsibilities Of A Marketing Assistant (Apprentice):
This role will suit an individual who has an interest in marketing, sales or social media and wants to have a fun career in marketing. You will be responsible for:
- Conducting content audits to identify gaps and areas for improvement in our content strategy.
- Creating Blog content to be posted/uploaded on selected digital platforms.
- Create engaging graphics/multimedia content to be posted on social media.
- Producing reports/analytics on digital activities.
- Engaging with customers on social media.
- Assist with the planning and execution of marketing initiatives.
Our Ideal Marketing Assistant (Apprentice):
- Basic understanding of marketing techniques or social media will be beneficial, but not necessary as full training is provided.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and part of a team.
- Excellent time-management and organisation to meet deadlines.
- Remain calm under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Although not essential, it would be beneficial to have a creative flair or some design experience.
- A good level of computer literacy including the use of PCs, Microsoft packages (Word and Excel)
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with other areas of the business.
Benefits Of The Role:
Regional Recruitment Services pride themselves on the career progression opportunities available, the current Marketing & Communications Coordinator has progressed from an apprentice and this opportunity is available to you as well. Other benefits include:
- Gain an apprenticeship qualification through our preferred training partner.
- A clear, transparent progression path.
- Fun, dynamic environment - we have regular team building days out.
- 28 days' holiday plus an extra day for each year's employment service.
- Regular one-to-one meetings and dedicated support.
We are successful recruiters with multi-sector experience, established in 2008. Exceptional growth in challenging economic times has seen us successfully open into new job markets, develop a team of 18 + recruiters and move into modern offices in a prime location in Leicester City Centre. Although we have come a long way since opening the doors, it is our belief that we are only just at the start.
So, if you want to be part of a progressive recruitment company apply today! The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Hannah on 0116 262 3733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialises in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.