|Job Title:||Marketing Coordinator|
|Salary:||£18000 - £22000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
This role will be working within the Power Electronics division and candidates will be tasked with supporting the growth strategy. This role is ideally suited to candidates who have previous experience within Marketing or Event Management.
Due to the nature of this role occasional travel will be a requirement.
- Up to £22k per annum.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Pension Scheme.
- Life insurance and critical illness cover.
- Perkz discount card.
- On site parking.
- Supporting trade exhibition efforts.
- Assisting with the coordination of up to date branding across the division.
- Supporting new product launches.
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with budgeting, presentations and reports.
- Developing and tracking metrics on web site performance.
- Targeted campaigns to advance brand awareness.
- Supporting logistical planning efforts across the Power Electronics division for the Business Development Team.
Ideal Candidate For The Role:
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Methodical approach.
- Self motivated with a proactive approach.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong eye for detail.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.