|Job Title:||Marketing Intern|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£18000 - £22000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
We are seeking to recruit a Marketing Intern to join a global supplier of household products and industrial chemical products based in Milton Keynes who are continually growing. This is a 12 month fixed term contract offering a salary circa £20k per annum. This position is ideally suited for University graduates.
The purpose of this role is support in the coordination and implementation of channel marketing activity including administration support for the assigned brands and products across the UK.
- Basic Salary of circa £20k per annum.
- Company Pension.
- Genuine opportunities for career progression.
- 33 days holiday inc. Bank holidays.
Duties Included In This Role:
- Assisting in the coordination and implementation of specific trade activity programs and promotions.
- Support the Trade Marketing Manager with assigned projects.
- Support the development of creative briefs.
- Proactively monitor key initiatives including collection of primary and secondary date to highlight effectiveness.
- Prepare monthly business reviews for presentation to the Trade Marketing Manager and Head of Marketing.
- Support presenting plans at sales meetings.
Ideal Candidate For The Role:
- Will have knowledge of basic marketing principles and the four P's.
- Have a basic understanding of marketing profiling.
- Will have an understanding of end user needs and uses to marketing programs.
- An understanding of copy and artwork creation.
- Able to consolidate and present research data.
- Ability to understand strategic implications.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.