|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£37000 - £43000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Marketing Manager required for a global supplier of household and industrial chemical products. Based in Milton Keynes this is a permanent position offering a salary up to £43'000 per annum depending on experience. This role is ideal for candidates who have an advanced understanding of digital and E-Commerce solutions including web development, SEO, Mobile and analytics's.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the execution of digital and E-Commerce marketing within the brand guidelines. This position will also include travel nationwide and some international travel.
- Basic salary up to £43'000 per annum.
- Performance related bonus scheme.
- Company Pension.
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays.
- On site parking.
- Private medical insurance.
- Genuine career progression opportunities.
- Collaborate with brand marketing and sales team on development, administration and management of online sell in marketing assets.
- Take a leading role in communicating go to market strategies for the E-commerce channel.
- Be responsible for the E-Commerce digital marketing execution.
- Proactively lead, collaborate, contribute and monitor the budgets, forecasts, plans, programs and measure of success relative to E-Commerce and digital marketing.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the UK website, delivering against the EIMEA Digital KPI's in relation to site performance. This includes increasing site traffic updating and improving content.
- Responding to posts and end user feedback in relation to online product queries.
- Responsibility for the coordination of all contracted third party sellers. Responsible for the management of Digital Agencies.
- Coordinate with sales leaders and key customer vendor management teams to gain understanding and alignment on marketing plans.
- Be responsible for the back end management of E-Commerce publishing, digital reporting and engagement tools for data analysis and associated marketing technology.
- Complete all new E-Commerce item set up forms and current product portfolio updates.
- Regularly liaise with the US & EIMEA Digital Marketing team to share best practice and ensure consistent way of working.
- Proficient knowledge of online marketplaces, E-Commerce web development, user experience, functionality and protocol and search engine optimisation.
- Experience and knowledge of marketing principles, practices, trade marketing, brand strategy and channels of distribution.
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- An understanding of consumer use and the behaviour related to E-Commerce purchasing behaviours.
- Knowledge of advertising consumer promotion, packaging and general digital strategies.
- The ability to provide strategic direction, develop creative briefs.
- Knowledge of IP and brand protection principles and guidelines and knowledge of FTC and FCC regulations.
- Will need to understand financial management and reporting processes for company and customers.
- Good analytical skills and the ability to think creatively to solve problems and achieve set goals.
- Good presentation skills, and an advanced level of computer and internet literacy, with a broad operational knowledge of Marketing services.
- Operational knowledge of one or more content management systems.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.