|Job Title:||Mechanical Design Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
- Up to £40k per annum.
- Pension Scheme.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
Duties Included With This Role:
- Providing technical support for workshop engineers during system phase.
- The preparation of BOMS.
- Producing mechanical designs for special purpose machines and equipment using 3D CAD.
- Technical coordination with colleagues, customers and suppliers.
- Constructive input to project meetings.
- Development of user manuals.
Ideal Candidate For The Role:
- Will ideally be a time served or graduate engineer.
- Experience with 3D CAD software, ideally Solidworks.
- Ideally previous experience with an engineering environment such as aerospace, automotive or pharmaceutical.
- Have good problem solving skills and a can do attitude.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.