|Job Title:||Medical Secretary|
|Salary:||£0.00 - £10.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nizaam Karatella|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Job Title: Medical Secretary
Pay Rate: £10.01 per hour
Contract: Temporary (minimum 6 weeks)
Hours: 25 Hours pw (Mon-Fri, 9am-2pm)
We are currently seeking a Medical Secretary for one of the UK's leading charity funded Healthcare organisation nearby Bedford. Our client is looking for an individual with considerable admin and communication skills to support in monitoring diaries, rotas and general administrative tasks.
Duties required for the successful Medical Secretary:
* Good IT skills to manage System One (in-house) and excel work sheets
* Updating spreadsheets and database
* Will be managing the 1st and 2nd on call rotas for doctors, please note consultants rotas will be managed at regional level. Hence the coordination will be with secretaries and teams across 10 different organisations.
* Induction process of doctors.
* Support in coordinating diaries for consultants.
* Minute taking.
Skills required for the medical secretary:
* Proven experience in a secretarial role.
* Ability to understand some medical terms as they will be typing clinic letters and discharge letters.
* Good communication skills both written and verbal.
* Good telephone manner.
* Can do attitude.
* Organised and methodical.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 01163667592 and ask for Nizaam.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business# that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.