|Job Title:||Metal Polisher|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
* £7.50 per hour during initial temp period
* Overtime available
* Immediate start with the possibility of permanent employment
* Excellent career development opportunities
* Friendly, professional working environment
* 08.00am to 16.30pm Monday to Friday
* Occasional flexibility with overtime may be required as per the needs of the business
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
* Complete the grinding process of metal after it has been welded by using hand grinders
* Polishing and finishing metal to a high standard
* Ensure all quality procedures are adhered to
* Maintaining the high standards of house keeping
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THIS VACANCY:
* Previous experience in metal polishing and hand grinding is essential
* Candidates must have the ability to read and work to technical drawings
* Experience of producing high quality work in a targeted production environment is also essential
* Experience of other types of machining such as milling and turning etc. would also be a distinct advantage
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin.
If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services LTD acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialises in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.